Happy New Year! What's your resolution?

Happy New Year Beauties!

The tradition is that we set resolutions that we hope to achieve for the new year in pursuit of growth and development. Last year my resolution was to read more books, fiction and non-fiction. I did read a few more books than the previous years. However, to say I am now the avid reader I once was is far from the truth.



The new trend for 2015 is to take the rebellious route (albeit logical) and not have a resolution at all. Some say, why wait 365 days to set new goals when we have today? Further, tomorrow is promised to no one. Others argue the approach of the new year moves one toward introspection, soul searching, and reflection.

 Whatever your decision, here's to new year of laughter, family, friends, adventures, mistakes and new memories.  We will have highs and lows because this is life. What really matters is that we learn and grow from our experiences. Therefore, when its all over one can say; I didn't just exist,  I have truly lived!


Until next time beauties! Happy growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment