My Hair Journey


I consider myself to be a big do-it-yourself (DIY) type of person. I love to experiment, I love trial and error, love to read and explore. So it was only natural that I have been experimenting with new cooking recipes since age 10, started doing my own eyebrows in the 8th grade (much to my mom's distress...though I eventually got really good), make up, the works! I even hand sewed my own curtains last Christmas... yay me! I'm a very curious person and I take no one's word for it, I love to fact check. Not necessarily to be a gotcha person but more so I that I can be confident in the knowledge I have and not just rely on hearsay. Okay to the point...my curiosity coupled with my DIY attitude has landed me on my hair journey! I've been officially on my hair journey since last October and I cannot say it has been anything but remarkable. I have retained an enormous amount of length in a short time. I considered my hair to be relatively healthy but it could do better. The only problem I had was a high affinity for scissors and of course everyone's good friend breakage. So here I am...a few month later breakage is at bay and I'm learning more and more every day. My intent is to share my knowledge with you, and you can follow me on my journey if you please. Till next time!

 The beginning of my hair journey Oct. 2010
  My hair as of May 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment